For television appearances, click here.
COMPLEXITIES OF ADOPTION
- The Universality of Losing a Child to Adoption, Presented at Adoption Community of New England, April 17, 2010
- 'Open Records' versus 'Equal Access: Reexamining our Goals" April 2009: AAC in Cleveland.
- (2010) Defining Ethics in Domestic and Global Adoption Practice, Open Arms, Open Minds: The Ethics of Adoption in the 21st Century
- (2008) "Speaking of Adoption" with Donna Montalbano, WOON Radio, Oct. 28
- (2008) "Speaking of Adoption" with Donna Montalbano, WOON Radio, Jan. 8.
- (2007) The American Perspective: The Student Operated Press, Judyth Piazza, April
- (2007) The Adoption Show: Voices Ending The Myth. Michelle Edmonds, June 17.
- (1989) Joan Rivers. Segment with Grace Anne Smiegel, grandmother of Lisa who
was killed by Joel Steinberg, Part I, Part II
- (1988) Morton Downey Jr. Show. The Dark Side of Adoption,
- (1988) Geraldo Rivera Show. “Private Adoption: White Knights or Flesh Peddlers?” Part I, Part II, Part III,
- (1987) Community View. Interview, July. Jackson Cablevision, NJ: Jacksonville.